Engagement session/Session fiançailles

I had the pleasure of doin my first engagement session ever (!) with Guillaume, a co-worker. He was actually gonna take them himself so i offered him to take them! I never thought i would have this much fun doing that since it's a bit out of what i usually do. I had a blast and i can't wait to shoot more in the future.
(It started raining right in the middle of the shoot but we still had alot of fun!)

I should updated my portfolio pretty soon, cause right not it's pretty outdated!

J'ai eu le plaisir de faire ma première session de photos fiançailles avec un compagne de travail, Guillaume. Il voulais prendre ces photos lui même alors je lui ai proposé de les prendre pour eux! Je n'aurais jamais pensé avoir autant de plaisir a prendre ce genre de photos, vu qu'habituellement ce n'est pas vraiment ce que je fais. En esperant reprendre ce genre de photos bientôt!
(Il a commencé a pleuvoir en plein millieu de la seance, mais nous avons continuez quand même!)

Je vais faire un gros ménage de mon portfolio très bientôt.





1 comments:

mattxmiller said...

him holding the jacket over her head is genius, i love it!!